- Is Intervention derived from natural ingredients?
Yes, it is. Nanogen only use high quality plant extracts, combined with vitamin and mineral complexes, to provide a safe food supplement.
- Is it safe to take Intervention whilst using any medication?
Yes, Intervention is safe, however Nanogen always recommend consulting your GP if you begin using any medication.
- Can I use other topical treatments whilst taking Intervention?
Yes, you can. Intervention has been designed to be safe to use in conjunction with topical treatments, and is designed to support Nanogen's topical treatments as part of the Nanogen protocol.
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose do not take extra Intervention tablets, simply continue as normal with your next dose. Though all of the ingredients are natural, they are still at high concentrations and taking more than our recommended two per day could exceed recommended limits.
- Why are there separate capsules for men and women, what is the difference?
Whilst men & women's hair is similar, certain genders are more susceptible to certain dietary deficiencies. Therefore, the two formulations give the best combination of ingredients, and thus the best support, for men and women.
- Is it safe to use Intervention whilst using Minoxidil or Finasteride?
Yes, however Nanogen always recommend consulting your GP if you begin using any supplement whilst taking medication.
- How long should I take Intervention for?
Dietary deficiencies can recurr and the effects of Intervention aren't permanent, so to ensure optimum results we would recommend continuous use.
- Will my body hair be affected?
No, it will not. Supporting a healthy diet to maintain scalp hair growth will not stimulate hair growth anywhere else.
- Do I need a prescription to take Intervention?
No, you do not. Intervention is a food supplement derived from natural ingredients; not a prescription medication.
- What kind of results should I expect?
Biotin & Vitamin B6 will help maintain healthy hair growth. If you have a dietary deficiency in these, Intervention may help maintain healthy hair growth in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- How long before I see results?
A balanced diet coupled with food supplements should help any dietary deficiencies within 3 months.
- Is Intervention approved by the FDA, the MHRA or the European Food Standard Agency?
Intervention is a non-prescription food supplement product. It is therefore sold in accordance with major international food directives, such as the EC (European Community) Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/EC and the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, passed by the United States Congress in 1994. This Act, for instance, allows marketing of dietary supplements without prior approval by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Speak to someone right away:
UK: 0845 673 2222
or: 0208 458 2500
International: +44 208 458 2500
Whatever your question, concern or complaint, we're here to help you. Please contact us by telephone between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, or send an enquiry using the form for a quick reply to your email.